|Download the Schedule in PDF|
DRESSING ROOM PROJECT
- LIESJE VAN DEN BERK - Draw the Limit (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- KATRIN SPRANGER - Best Before (FOCUS GERMANY) (Hamburg, Germany)
- KAT FERNEYHOUGH (NÉE O'SHAUGHNESSY) - Mend (Brampton, ON)
- GWEN BRYDSON - Broadcast People (Toronto, ON)
- MAJA ZII - Fashion Fetish (Oakville, Ontario)
- MARGARET KRAWECKA - Kaleidoscopic Landscape (Toronto, ON)
- MICHAEL BOEHM - The Well (Toronto, ON)
- FRENCHFRIES STUDIO WITH NATASA FILIMONOVIC - Plumae (Florence, Italy)
- UTA LEVAN & Cristian Tonhaiser – TRANSPOLATION (Brooklyn, New York)
- PAULA JOHN - Celluloid Dress (Toronto, ON)
- TRACY VAN OOSTEN - Dance Frame (St. Catharines, Ontario)
UTA LEVAN & Cristian Tonhaiser – TRANSPOLATION
Transpolation is multimedia installation exploring connection between mankind and the nature in contemporary world; the impact of technology and urban life on human being and its reflection on our planet. It is a futuristic symbiosis of desire to live closer to nature.
UTA LEVAN is an artistic duo based in New York and Buenos Aires working on art and fashion projects. Bekaia – New York based multimedia artist, costume and fashion designer was born in Georgia, in 1974. The field of his activities involves art, cinema, theater and fashion with a numerous projects developed in US, Argentina and Georgia and currently he is an art director at Ideal Glass Gallery in NY. Mindiashvili – Buenos Aires based multimedia artist and independent curator was born in Georgia in 1979. He participates in numerous art projects and art fairs in Europe, US, Georgia and South America and he was awarded twice with the first prize in art fairs – IMPULSE 05 and OW_ART 07 (both Germany). He is a freelance curator in Laguanacazul Art Gallery in Buenos Aires.www.levan-m.comCristian Tonhaiser – Buenos Aires born (1963) photographer and video artist working on different areas of post production and visual solutions. His works are shown in the galleries of New York, Buenos Aires and Tbilisi and his video Anamnesis was displayed at AVIF (art video international festival) at Cannes by the special invitation of the curator in 2010.www.cristiantonhaiser.com.ar date_of_work: (two channel video projection with sound and sculpture) 2012.
Cristian Tonhaiser is a mutimedia artist from Buenos Aires.